Noble Purpose with distance learning
Class size is limited and breakout rooms may be used so that all can participate and share as they wish. Course delivery is five 1-hour distance learning sessions over five days, Monday through Friday. You'll want to spend some time between to explore your choice of Essential Self Mindfulness practices from your Handbook. The course is designed for students to integrate with their schedule and join by video from a convenient, quiet location.
We are following a five day pace during this pandemic to accelerate results. Private course groups may be arranged on request. A weekly or custom pace is possible for a private group.
Course Developer and Certified Facilitators
This course and your course materials, the Noble Purpose Handbook are the work of Dr. Barry Heermann. Barry is a leader in adult education, especially related to organizational development and performance. Noble Purpose applies Barry's considerable insights with proven approaches to unleash personal performance and satisfaction, even in the most challenging settings. Course faculty are Certified Noble Purpose Facilitators. Your course leader for upcoming sessions is John Odden. John brings unique credentials to lead this course:
- Certified as a Noble Purpose Facilitator by Dr. Judi Neal, who is the President of Edgewalkers International and was the founding director of the Tyson Center for Faith and Spirituality in the Workplace at the Sam M. Walton College of Business, University of Arkansas.
- Broad background leading, building and training high performance teams.
- Masters in Consciousness Studies graduate of Holmes Institute.
- Board member - Collaborative For Universal Health, The Federation for Identity and Cross-Credentialing Systems, and the Source of Payment Typology (ANSI standard) workgroup of NAHDO.
- Varied leadership and consulting experience in public health, life sciences, biotech, health care and high tech enterprises including service as a partner/vice president of First Consulting Group & Coto Partners.
Learn more about Revealing Your Noble Purpose (this page)