Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) is a group set of services eligible for Medicare reimbursement that are a win-win for patients and their physicians:
- Physicians and staff are paid to receive, review, and act on approved measurements that patients take in the convenience of their home
- Patients with traditional Medicare (not Advantage or HMO plans) enjoy the assurance of sending their Weight, Blood Pressure, and/or Blood Glucose to their physician without booking an appointment or traveling to be seen
- Medicare covers the costs. Patients do not pay any out-of-pocket - even for shipping
- Patients receive FDA approved Blood Pressure Cuffs, Weight Scales, and/or Blood Glucose Monitors per their physician's direction
- Care Connection's HIPAA compliant cloud platform receives encrypted health readings via secure embedded cellular devices in each monitor
- Patients simply insert fresh batteries as needed, supported by friendly phone customer service
We are confident to refer Care Connection for those seeking a simple, patient-friendly service that maximizes funding to pay for this valuable support. Please mention Collaborative For Universal Health if you appreciate our referral. They may offer affiliate financial support to C4UH.