TIME Magazine's Jamie Ducharme recaps the way readily available telehealth can impact the journey we all face in responding to coronavirus in this recent article.
Here's a recap of key benefits and offer details (scroll down the page for more resources):
- use the simple U Meeting apps for computers, smartphones & tablets
- Ideal for triage / follow-up on coronavirus (COVID-19) and all infectious disease
- Connect with your patients at their home, work, or school - no travel required
- Minimize needless exposure of patients in the waiting room & provider staff
- HIPAA BAA included with your subscription
- Pro service for higher quality video and audio - a simple user experience for clinicians and patients
- Note: This offer is currently reserved for providers who serve some category of underserved patients / community. If your practice is unable to serve underserved patients, or if you don't have a valid NPI, any payment is recorded as a donation to C4UH, a 501C3 public charity. Refunds are not available on these offers. You maybe eligible for other offers - please contact us for help finding a plan that works for your practice.
Watch U Meeting Pro at work in a commercial office setting:
Enrollment for C4UH's HIPAA compliant edition of U Meeting Pro is simple:
- Chose one email address (and keep track of it) that becomes your C4UH User ID to apply, pay and manage your telehealth. Click to fill in your Subscription Request
* Please confirm if you accept underserved patients, so that you're guided to the appropriate offer
- After you send your request, choose and click to pay - MONTHLY or ANNUAL. After your payment processes, you'll receive an email from CyberLink with a link to your U Meeting Pro telehealth dashboard, where you will choose a password (keep track of it!) and activate your telehealth service
- To change or cancel your subscription, click to Manage My Subscription.
- Download your U Meeting User Guide for a complete overview, and to learn about the specific HIPAA compliance features (E2EE - end-to-end encryption)
Telehealth and telemental health enable timely access to care for more patients. Patients, parents, and caregivers appreciate loading a simple app on their computer, iPhone or Android smartphone/tablet and interacting with their physician or therapist with new flexibility - eliminating travel time and needless time off work.